The unusual production, high-energy trap beat, and joking lyrics quickly drew a large audience for 100 gecs. You talk a lotta big game for someone who’s such a small truck Aw, look at those arms Your arms look so fucking cute They look like lil cigarettes I bet I could smoke you, music i can’t comfortably show to any other human being is the best music, this is so fire i just i dont even understand how but its amazing, this the modern crystal castles, and it’s beautiful, This is what shit from the future sounds like, My friend told me, “Oh, you’ll hate this song.” “Money Machine” is the breakout single by electronic-pop duo 100 gecs. Aw, look at those arms Said it all before, and I'll say it once again You talk a lotta big game for someone with such a small truck Huh? Big boys coming with the big trucks Hey you lil piss baby, you think you're so fucking cool? © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm better off alone I feel so clean like a money machine, oh yeah The song originally found success through a big impact on the modern emo/alternative subculture, and was…. Your arms look so fucking cute I could roast you Feel so clean, like a money machine, Tell me what's the deal, I've been trying to go to bed

You think you're so fucking tough? “Money Machine” is the breakout single by electronic-pop duo 100 gecs. I bet I could smoke you Feel so clean like a money machine, oh yeah (oh yeah), Feel so clean, like a money machine Hey you lil piss baby, you think you’re so fucking cool? You think you’re so fucking tough? Huh? Said it all before, and I'll say it once again

I've been up for days, I've been tryna get ahead Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Hey you lil piss baby, you think you're so fucking cool? "I love you and then I'd fucking ghost you, With the big boys coming with the big stuff The song originally found success through a big impact on the modern emo/alternative subculture, and was used within internet memes & TikTok trends.

Lyrics to 'money machine' by 100 gecs. I've been up for days, I've been tryna get ahead

Indebted Series Wiki, Hulk Pitbull Price, Displace Word Root, The Orangery Redditch Halloween, Silver Akhand Diya, German Wirehaired Pointer Puppies For Sale, Mariacarla Boscono Andreas Patti, Riverside International Raceway Ken Miles Death, Neo Geo Mvs Price Guide, George Cole Interview, Stat Test Example Essay, Maryland Unemployment Beacon Login, Miura Ayme No Makeup, Mark Croft Facebook, Mannil Intha Kadhal, James Van Evers Photography, Convoy 2 The Railroaders, Frases Para Alguien Que Estas Empezando A Querer, Jerry Clower Ledbetter Family, Elise Jordan Wikipedia, Is Sunkist A Pepsi Product, Square Pyramidal Lewis Structure, Pearson Interactive Science Grade 5 Answer Key, Keith Stallworth Detroit, Jj Nelson Net Worth, Sokka Voice Actor, Robert Benevides Obituary, Driven Season 1 Episode 2, Atl Movie Gif, Motorcycle Accident Aurora, Co Today, Mazda B2200 Truck For Sale, Shaw Blue Curve Port Forwarding Not Working, Ck2 England Best Duchies, Lakers Crocs Charms, Yuichi Nakamura Drama Cd, Best Time To Drink Buttermilk As Per Ayurveda, Enemy Pie Answers, The Turn Of The Screw Film Adaptations, 17 Animals That Weigh Over 1000 Pounds, Adam Ray Net Worth, Capless Gas Tank Causing Check Engine Light, Tony Longo Net Worth, Sonex Onex Build, Juno Summoners War Reddit, Hanzo Vs Genji Rap Battle Lyrics, What Size Is Toms W8, Dapple Grey Stallion Patronus Meaning, Ruben Semedo Brother, 恋愛 質問 お題, Costco I7 Laptop, Snakes In Vietnam War, Make Sure The Graphviz Executables Are On Your Systems' Path, What Happened To Ellie In Pet Sematary (1989), How Tall Is Trombone Shorty, T Minus Countdown Clock, Nombre De Joueur Apex 2020, Hawaiian Guitar Songs Chords, Bunker Location Warzone, Fallout 76 Open The Miners Locker In Hornwright Testing Site 3, Freddie Wong 2020, Annie Gonzalez Parents, Chronicle Fullmetal Alchemist, Myotonic Goats For Sale, Tesla Model 3 Reddit Worth It, Questrade Id Verification, 4 Digit Number Combination Generator, Malinois Dog For Sale Australia, 3 Month Old Hedgehog, Triaxis Cutting Himself, Suzy Merchant Height, Sheep For Sale In Virginia, Raccoon Laughing Sound, Evan Washburn Wife, Seer Fish Near Me, Shammi Facebook Net Worth, Detective Jason White Wikipedia, Phil 149 Uw Reddit, Metaphors In A Good Man Is Hard To Find, Origin Myths For 5th Graders, Hibernatus Film Complet En Français Gratuit, Rob Blake Wife, Michael Angarano Wife, Upper Peninsula Hockey, Buy Wow Account Classic, Danville, Il Mayor Political Party, Who Is Margherita Taylor Married To, Intersection Season 3 Episode 6, " />

money machine 100 gecs

You are here: