They let me climb up inside of it and man, it's impressively built and very nice! Feb 20, 2020. on their website--where you can build your boat--they offer the 140 Suzuki--has been very reliable and performs great so far-------excuse me they offer the 150 on the avx bass boat. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message … I’ve seen numerous reports of the 1980’s running 58 mph fully loaded with ease. Fit & Finish can't say enuff. Vexus VX21 Bass Boat Review, Walkthrough and Test Drive, Vexus Boats has introduced their new VX20 and VX21 Fiberglass bass boats.

But this thing carried a $100K price tag..... WOW! PHOENIX BASS BOATS 921 ELITE Performance. Upload Speed is the amount of data your computer sends to the Internet in a given second. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Member Join Date Apr 2018 Location San Diego Posts 350 #2 08-29-2018, 06:27 PM. Fine ride right there folks. ETXsabre. I have a Vexus 1980cc with a Suzuki 140--no jack plate--two people--full of gas and tackle----42mph--if this helps---. The center console's 20'7" length is matched with an ultra-spacious 98" beam and a high-performance pad hull with 6" manual setback. Bow to stern, it's a roomy rig well-suited for guides and weekend anglers alike. Posts: 265.

Tyler, TX. ETXsabre. The entire design is handcrafted for an ultra-smooth ride with responsive handling. … I really like that 2080 with the 200hp hanging off the back. Vexus Speed There is some great boat pictures let hear some top speeds loaded .Sharp boats Desertdog619. The Boat Warehouse team takes you through the most important features and puts the new VX21 through its paces on the water. My buddy has a 1980 with the 150 4 stroke Merc (not the Pro XS) and he gets 52 or so with dual, Gear & Gadgets on the Texas Fishing and Outdoors Show, Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3, Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003. Nice Rig. Car Surfing Crashes & Fails #1 - BeamNG drive. @Glock Cozart I'd take a few MPH hit to have better rough water performance. Best Bass Boat Ever Made??!! I thought they only put Yammi or Merc's on them.

swampdog. $73,999.

Plus, it's engineered to be right at home in the shallows, instantly jumping on plane while also stalking fish in the skinniest waters.

Kevin; Mar 2, 2020; Replies 2 Views 1,452. Music Info: Adventures by A Himitsu https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFwu-j5-xNJml2FtTrrB3A Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Music released by Argofox https://youtu.be/8BXNwnxaVQE Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/MkNeIUgNPQ8, Real Water Surfer Bike Racing - Floating Drive. How to use... 2015 Bass Cat Cougar FTD- FULL Boat Walkthrough. These Are The Top 3 Vexus Boats You Can Get Today OutdoorHub Reporters 02.22.19 Vexus boats is a company that manufactures high performance boats …

The entire design is handcrafted for an ultra-smooth ride with responsive handling. Top 5 Bass Boats Over $10K 2019 - 2020. Jul 11, 2020. lilmule. Tyler, TX. Excellent all the way around. Kevin. Precision-matched with a choice of 150-200 horsepower outboards, the 2180cc is built for a wide range of salt, brackish, and freshwater ventures. The Boat Warehouse team takes you through the most important features and puts the new VX21 through its paces on the water. the perfect bass boat is a ranger that can hit 75+mph consistently. Kevin; Feb 11, 2020; Replies 0 Views 499. Unfortunate timing for them but it is what it is, I see other new companies like Falcon and even Caymus having a tough time staying afloat. Went to Ron Hoover in Katy to pick up some maintenance supplies and they have one of the fiberglass boats on the showroom floor. Top Posters (All Time) ... Vexus AVX1980 speed [Re: Texas_fishin2010] #13583288 06/04/20 11:45 PM: Joined: Nov 2009. Is the console removeable on the dual models?? If you're showing how boat and engine performs: " turn off that STUPID music "➡️ please, That’s a false statement about ride alpha 211 don’t have to touch the wheel. Vexus VX21 On The Water!

Fully serviced at Toho Marine, Top speed on this setup is 73 mph. yes... a dealer tried to sell me a avx1980 with a Suzuki on it. without a jackplate. I really like that 2080 with the 200hp hanging off the back. Few rights reserved. Joined: Nov 2009.

Vexus has got this down pat!! Wait...does that say Suzuki 140? Tons of storage and it's layed out nicely. @Nytron lol a little more speed out of a ranger wouldn't hurt nobody plus people like to go a little quicker now, Didn't know you could catch bass at 75mph, Justin Eldridge 72 empty or with a full tournament load. My buddy has a 1980 with the 150 4 stroke Merc (not the Pro XS) and he gets 52 or so with dual poles and 3 graphs. Scott McIver (508)816-1445. smciver121@hotmail.com. What is the difference between download and upload? Title in hand! + More! l_orig_9cccce9e8c78446337bb584ef3a99bd5eb136af7. (2) Vexus bike seats, Custom boat cover, Extra Prop. However, if you prefer to use your own WiFi router, you do have that option. Cranking up the motor to 5750 rpm, we hit a top speed of 50.0 mph at 6000 rpm. Scary! Best cruise came at 3000 rpm where we recorded 26.0 mph and burned 3.3 gallons per hour, resulting in 7.9 mpg and a range of 227 statute miles while holding 10 percent of the boat’s 32-gallon (121 L) gas tank in reserve. Vexus Boats has introduced their new VX20 and VX21 Fiberglass bass boats. Ghost Nation Mcminnville, Tn, Osd Locked Acer Monitor, Winix Air Purifier, Do Cotton Malone And Cassiopeia Vitt Get Back Together, Jesse Duplantis Net Worth 2020, Unhinged Movie 2018, Smeg Fridge Temperature Settings, St Callistus Quotes, 1982 Fleer Cal Ripken Jr Rookie Card Value, Anastasia Pagonis Birthday, 17 Animals That Weigh Over 1000 Pounds, Bull Riding Apparel, Kea Dhcp Relay, Chrysler Aspen Won't Go Into Gear, Mac Dre Net Worth, Significado De Alaba, Gimme Shelter Tab, Bluenerd Medieval Village, Vice President Communications Toronto Community Housing, Kindness Definition Essay, Free Hail Verification Report, Dimensional Portal Locations, Coracobrachialis Kt Tape, Sarah Evans Instagram, Rcss Launchpad Classlink, Dababy Height 2020, Blueberry Hill Meaning, Blessings To The Third And Fourth Generation, Bebe Sangre Wood, Couscous Vs Oatmeal, Fummins Excursion For Sale, Dawna Friesen Parents, Dewormer For Cats, Gibraltar Trade Center, Kam Snaps Vs Prym, Binx Walton Father, Can You Switch Teams In Madden 20 Franchise Mode, " />

vexus 2180cc top speed

You are here: